Friday, September 24, 2010

The Killing of a Human Being by the Corruption in Montgomery County Government...Part II

To sin by silence when they should protest makes cowards of men.” (Abraham Lincoln)


Fellow Citizens,

Can you imagine writing to your County Executive to inform him that a lawsuit against the County was forthcoming to be totally ignored for over 30 days? I guess they must have laughed so hard at my audacity that they were rolling on the floor with laughter.

I am sure they said in the County Council how dare she. I am sure that the Honorable Chief Executive of Montgomery County, Ike Leggett said bring it on. Who the hell does she think she is. Does she not know that we are the Big, Bad and Mighty Montgomery County Government, and if you make any noise we will blow your house, your business, your hopes, your dreams, your future, the legacy you planned for your child to pieces?

Can you imagine your attorney writing and sending a demand letter to the County on May 13, 2007 and informing them of a pending a lawsuit and there is silence? The demand letter can be accessed by clicking on the following URL:

https://docs0.google.com/document/edit?id=1e8-A9WCVOa7sAsFOYs-LhoyFuwmzBFiKvKKV22PVn1k&hl=en&authkey=CL2yqowN#


I wonder what was the significance of that silence. Well fellow citizens it happened. They did not answer the demand letter until June 22 passing the buck to some insurance company, I guess to continue giving me the run around and avoiding talking to me to see how the situation could be resolved. A copy of their reply enclosed is as follows: " Daresay that my attorney sent a follow up letter to them before he was able to get the lame answer that was penned that I have made reference to above.


https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B8Mwr-d8Hyw8ZjcxZDdkNjgtM2FlYi00OTEwLWI3NzQtODU5MDQyYzQ5YTVk&hl=en&authkey=CKyeqNkG


Is it not interesting that I had to write 2 times to the Honorable Ike Leggett before I was able to get a response that instead of resolving the issue made it worse. They documented that they were waiting for my Landlord to try to lift the stay which was accorded to me by bankruptcy laws, a bankruptcy that I was forced into because of their actions, so that they could take possession of my office. TheURL to the letters is enclosed below to refresh your memory. 

https://docs2.google.com/document/edit?id=1WtykDWbm686lX2UALAw6rTi1LBMOQxrdvTPR7M2DSks&authkey=CJSEyfkI#



Could you imagine that they were bold face enough to say that my landlord contacted them? I guess I must have been dropped on my head when I was born!!!!  They do not want to face the fact that I had no problems in this building until I met Steve Hayes from the Department of Public Works Real Estate Division.  I had been in that office since 2005 and paid my rent on time, until they deceived me into emptying the place  and foregoing the rent that I was collecting to help me pay my rent.  I guess that was in their grand scheme all along in running me out of the building.

I would venture to say that when the Mafia comes after you, I think they are a little bit more sophisticated, precise and an expert in covering their tracks in the tactics they use to eliminate a human being from the face of the earth!!!

Fellow Citizens, the story continues at the point that a lawsuit was filed in the Circuit County in Montgomery County against the Montgomery County Government for the deceit and destruction of my business. A lawsuit was filed as follows:


1. For detrimental reliance on Montgomery County's promise, the amount of $490,000.00.

2. For Montgomery County's negligent misrepresentation, the amount of $200,000.00.

3. I also requested further requests an award of reasonable counsel fees, the cost of this action, and other legal and equitable relief that the Court deems just.

and to cap it off JURY TRIAL was requested according to pursuant to Maryland Rule 2-325(a).



Of course when the law suit was filed, the answer from the County Attorneys Office was that they had not done anything wrong. The answer was that they had no intention of using that site as the interim site for the County.

My Fellow Citizens how could that be when that site was published in one of the meetings for the Urban District Council as the site for the Interim Operating Center while construction was going on for the Paul Sarbanes Regional Transportation Center. Oh, I forgot they had no idea that I was a member of the Urban District Council at that time and that I had a copy of the plans. I have enclosed the URL for the drawing that shows you the interim site at Ramsey and Wayne Avenue.  Keep pay attention to page 17 of 29 where it notes where the interim information will be located on Ramsey and Wayne Avenue. My of My, what tangle web of lies Montgomery County Government  weaves. 

https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=1H1_nEUrYDgTtSN5oSlS8B5oewN4FA2eCf79V89QyKlKkORUNWNWkGMPzH5f4&hl=en&authkey=CMn1hfcL

Fellow Citizens that is why my mother always told me not to lie, so that I would remember what I said when it was time to tell the truth.

Why would I want these people who actively through actions or non actions destroyed my life back in office again.  It was not strange to me Floreen was the 3rd top vote getter for the at large seat for Montgomery County Council.  Ervin and Leggett got away  free for now because there were no democrats ready to oppose them.

 I am a registered Democrat.  I can tell you that I will for people of integrity, actions in the pursuit of the well being of their constituents for my vote and not voting because of a the title of Democrat, Republican, Independent, etc.......

Fellow Citizens, I will stop for now. Please stay tuned for more....

Next episode will be the attempted bribing of my attorney to throw the case in Circuit Court.....and more..............

No comments: